98% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman played out one of the silver screen's most enduring romances in Casablanca. Whether you're a Rick Blaine or Ilsa Lund, have your own Middle Eastern love affair with today's deal from Moroccan-inspired, The Haven Spa.
• For £39 (a £89 value) you'll enjoy two treatments, access to wet facilities, robe and slipper hire, and mint tea and nibbles in the Moroccan Relaxation Lounge for up to one hour after your treatments.
• For £75 (a £178 value) two people will enjoy the same.
• Experience the Haven's 25-minute Well-Being Massage customised to your individual needs using a combination of Swedish, aromatherapy, lomi lomi, and Hawaiian techniques.
• You'll also enjoy a 40-minute Moroccan Mini Radiance Facial Ritual using exotic La Sultane de Saba products that aim to refresh the skin and help it glow.
• The wet area features a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, and gym while the Moroccan Relaxation Lounge is the perfect place to chill out after your treatments.
• The spa is located within the Best Western Buchanan Hotel & Spa in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
• Valid Sunday to Friday.
Enjoy By 14 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Haven Spa
Spa Day with Massage and Facial, Use of Facilities, Robe and Slipper Hire, and Mint Tea and Nibbles for One (£39) or Two (£75) People
enjoy £50 savings
- from £39
up to 56%