Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman played out one of the silver screen's most enduring romances in Casablanca. Whether you're a Rick Blaine or Ilsa Lund, have your own Middle Eastern love affair with today's deal from Moroccan-inspired, The Haven Spa.
• For £39 (a £89 value) you'll enjoy two treatments, access to wet facilities, robe and slipper hire, and mint tea and nibbles in the Moroccan Relaxation Lounge for up to one hour after your treatments.
• For £75 (a £178 value) two people will enjoy the same.
• Experience the Haven's 25-minute Well-Being Massage customised to your individual needs using a combination of Swedish, aromatherapy, lomi lomi, and Hawaiian techniques.
• You'll also enjoy a 40-minute Moroccan Mini Radiance Facial Ritual using exotic La Sultane de Saba products that aim to refresh the skin and help it glow.
• The wet area features a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, and gym while the Moroccan Relaxation Lounge is the perfect place to chill out after your treatments.
• The spa is located within the Best Western Buchanan Hotel & Spa in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
• Valid Sunday to Friday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 14 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »