Support Marie Curie Cancer Care by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Picture this, it's your turn to host the next dinner party but you have no idea what to cook. This deal from Chaophraya Glasgow could be the answer to your prayers. For £35 book a place on a Thai cookery school and impress your friends with your newfound culinary skills.
• Learn how to prepare and cook a delicious starter and main course -- dishes vary but could include the likes of classic pad Thai, Thai green curry, and the ever popular papaya salad.
• You'll receive guidance from the expert chef who will provide demonstrations and help you recreate all the flavours and textures yourself.
• Afterwards, tuk-tuk into the food you've made and enjoy the hot and spicy tastes of Thai cuisine.
• You'll also take home a Chaophraya goodie bag, recipe sheets, and a certificate to help you remember all the culinary skills you have learnt.
• Classes last between two and three hours and take place on Mondays and Tuesdays at 6 p.m.
• The buddha-inspired restaurant is located on Nelson Mandela Place, a short walk (0.2 miles) away from Glasgow Queen Street station and right by Buchanan Street Galleries.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Marie Curie Cancer Care, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »