88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Hungry? Don't just sit there sulking and chewing any old scraps -- you are not a goat. Sink your teeth into this deal from The Grumpy Goat -- we're not kidding when we say ewe will save yourself some serious doe with this offer.
• For £19 (up to a £50.80 value) two people can spend their bucks on a starter and a main course with a glass of prosecco each at the new Old Dumbarton Road restaurant.
• Or, for £37 (up to a £101.60 value) round up the billys, doelings and nannies, because this offer is valid for four people.
• Tuck into high quality Scottish cuisine, and start with the likes of clams, cockles and mussels, or pickled naturally reared beef hash with fried egg and a baby spinach salad.
• Move onto a main course, choosing from dishes such as chestnut farm spiced Tarporley goat leg -- served with grilled fennel, sweetcorn pancakes, nurtured in Norfolk fennel and sweetcorn shoots -- or slow cooked Cairnhill Farm ox cheek with grilled macaroni cheese and a burgundy garnish.
• Head to this new gastro pub in the West End of Glasgow and relax with delicious food among the impressive interior.
• Valid Sunday to Thursday from noon to 11 p.m., and Fridays from noon to midnight.
Trot over to the 'Buy Now' button -- this deal is bound to float your goat.
Want more? Check out The Grumpy Goat on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »