95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you can't think of anything worse than experiencing another pedestrian meal, make like The Chicken and cross the road to get to this deal from The Pelican Cafe.
• For £25 (up to a £58.50 value), you and a friend can enjoy a starter, main, and glass of Prosecco each.
• Alternatively, it's £49 (up to a £117 value) for four people.
• Or £73 (up to a £175.50 value) for six people to dine.
• Start by getting your beak into a small plate, such as potted hot salmon with a hint of chilli or wild Scottish mushrooms on toast with a poached egg.
• Then, give yourself the green light for an 'mmm' inducing main course, choosing from the likes of fish of the day, slow roasted pork belly, seared Scottish venison steak with truffle and parmesan mash, and butternut squash, pumpkin, and vegetable tagine.
• You'll find this award-winning eatery on Argyle Street in Glasgow's West End.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 14 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »