Trains, cars, and planes are fine methods of travel, but none can boast homely comforts alongside hotel-style luxuries—which is where DFDS Seaways come in. Embark on a relaxing two-night return mini cruise for two people from Newcastle to Amsterdam.
- For £79 you can bunk down in an onboard cabin for two nights and admire sea views from the deck. Cabins include an en suite shower and toilet, as well as air conditioning and reading lights.
- A £10 onboard voucher is included as part of this package to spend during the journey.
- Once you arrive in Amsterdam coaches will whisk you off to the heart of the vibrant city for up to five hours of exploration and free time.
- There's plenty of time to amble along the canals, enjoy a strong coffee in a quirky cafe, or hire a bicycle.
- This Escape departs from Newcastle and one night of your stay will be on the outward journey and one night on the return leg.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Two-Night Mini Cruise from Newcastle to Amsterdam for Two People
popular right now
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
One (£29), Three (£69), Six (£149) Sessions of 'Skin Tightening' Tr...£29
Bank Street Bar Kitchen
Two-Course Meal for Two with a Cocktail, Bottle of Beer, or Glass o...£16
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15
Health Central East Kilbride
Spa Day with Two Treatments, Lunch, Use of Facilites, and Two Futur...£39