Everyone loves getting post, but if all you ever seem to get through the letter box are bills and local take away menus, then the magic soon disappears. Get something much more exciting delivered with today's deal from Dailyfarm -- £9 for £20 to spend at the online food store.
- Choose from a huge selection of quality products such as veg, meat, seafood, cheese, and eggs.
- Working directly with local producers, Dailyfarm deliver your goods straight from the farm so you know what you're getting is fresh and in season.
- By partnering these farmers, the aim is to reduce food miles, create a better relationship between producer and consumer, and ensure you know exactly where your food has come from.
- Simply do your shopping online then book a delivery slot.
- Delivery is included to all G post codes.
Grab today's deal and make sure there's a real gem amongst those circulars -- opening a box of delicious grub is far more exciting than reading how much electricity you've used in the last quarter.
Enjoy By August 28, 2013
£20 to Spend on Meat, Veg, and Seafood
popular right now
Ashöka West End
Chef's Sharing Platter, Curry Main Course Each, and Rice and Naan B...£18
Ocho on the Canal
Afternoon Tea for Two (£8) or Four (£16)£8
Celtic Football Club
Premium Match Day Experience (£39) or Directors' Box Match Day Expe...£39
The Brow Studio Group
HD Brows Seven-Step Eyebrow Shaping Treatment£10
Choice of Manicure or Pedicure with Shellac or Gelish Nail Polish£12