Mark Twain once said, "the finest clothing made is a person's own skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this." We wouldn't suggest walking round in the buff either and he's quite right about the skin. Take care of yours with some help from The Beauty Rooms.
- For £18 (a £45 value) receive an 'Ultimate Non Surgical Facelift' with caviar and collagen.
- Or, get three facials for £49 (a £135 value); or six facials for £95 (a £270 value).
- The treatment uses galvanic currents that look to help the absorption of products and aims to leave your complexion looking refreshed and smooth.
- The friendly staff can be found at the salon on Bath Street.
- Please ensure you arrive ten minutes before your treatment time.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 25, 2013
The Beauty Rooms
One (£18), Three (£49) or Six (£95) 'Non Surgical Facelift' Treatments
up to 60%
popular right now
The Pelican Cafe
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£24), Four (£46)...£24
West of The Moon
Starter and Main Course Each for Two with a Glass of Wine or Prosecco£19
The Ocean Rooms Spa at the Hilton Glasgow
Choice of One Spa Treatment and One Beauty Treatment with Two-Hours...£35
Gleddoch House Golf Hotel & Spa
18 Holes of Golf and Lunch for Two (£39) with Access to the Hotel L...£39
Tina O'Dohertys Inch Loss Clinic
One- (£49) or Two-Week (£99) Course of 'Body Sculpting' Treatments£49