We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
Did you know that the damselfly is so good at flying that it never even walks? Spread your creative wings with Damselfly Crafts on the Great Western Road and you'll find yourself so content, you too will be floating on air.
- No need to get in a flap about the price as for just £10 (a £25 value), take part in either a sewing class, bead making class, or mixed media canvas making class.
- You won't even have to flutter your eyelids at us if you want to bring a friend, just £18 (a £50 value) is enough to get entry for two people.
- Classes last two hours, during which you'll receive expert tuition and guidance in creating your very own creative masterpieces.
- Make a rabbit or an owl from funky fabrics in the sewing class; make paper beads from using old magazines and books; or fashion a cool piece of art using inks, stamps, and paper.
- Choose from slots of Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday from 1 p.m.
Today's deal won't hang around so hover over the 'Buy Now' button before missing it leaves you feeling soar.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 26, 2013
back by popular demand:
Two-Hour Craft Workshop for One (£10) or Two (£18) People
up to 60%
popular right now
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15
Health Central East Kilbride
Spa Day with Two Treatments, Lunch, Use of Facilites, and Two Futur...£39
One (£29), Three (£69), Six (£149) Sessions of 'Skin Tightening' Tr...£29
The Skiddaw Hotel
One- or Two-Night Lake District Getaway for Two, with Tea and Scone...£129