It's no secret we Scots like a curry, so for a real taste of India look no further than today's deal from Punjabi Charing Cross:
- For just £25 (up to a £52.55 value, for up to 52% off), you and a friend will enjoy a starter and a main course each, with one rice dish, one naan bread, and a bottle of wine to share.
- Got a few more mates who want in on the action? For £49 (up to a £105.10 value, for up to 53% off), four people can enjoy the deal with a starter and main each, and two rice, two naan breads, and two bottles of wine to share.
- Tuck into sumptuous starters such as chicken pakora or lamb tikka before digging into mains including lamb biryani.
- The team are passionate about bringing an authentic taste of the subcontinent to the heart of Glasgow, using traditional recipes to which they add their own personal flair.
- The restaurant is handily located on North Street.
Grab today's deal and enjoy one of the nation's favourite cuisines.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 26, 2013
back by popular demand:
Punjabi Charing Cross
Starter and Main Course Each with Rice, Naan, and Bottle of Wine to Share for Two People (£25), or Four People with Two Bottles of Wine to Share (£49)
- from £25