We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
The Chao Phraya is a river that flows through Bangkok and out into the Gulf of Thailand. Jump aboard for a culinary expedition yourself with its namesake Chaophraya cookery school, and for £35 you'll learn how to create sumptuous Thai dishes packed with flavour.
- During the three-hour masterclass you'll whip up three courses -- one starter and two main dishes -- with the help and guidance of the expert tutors.
- You'll learn all about the different ingredients and what makes Thai food so unique, and of course you'll get to eat the delicious food you've made.
- A certificate, apron, and a goody bag will also be yours and you'll take the recipes with you so you can recreate the flavours of Thailand at home.
- Classes take place on weekday evenings at 6 p.m. at the The Townhouse in Nelson Mandela Place.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 9, 2013
Three-Hour Thai Cookery Masterclass
popular right now
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
One (£29), Three (£69), Six (£149) Sessions of 'Skin Tightening' Tr...£29
Bank Street Bar Kitchen
Two-Course Meal for Two with a Cocktail, Bottle of Beer, or Glass o...£16
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15
Health Central East Kilbride
Spa Day with Two Treatments, Lunch, Use of Facilites, and Two Futur...£39