Doing things the American way in the kitchen means big portions, bursting with flavour. Check out these USA-mazing offers from Brooklyn Cafe.
- For just £15 (up to a £37.96 value, for up to 60% off) two can enjoy a two-course pulled pork meal with sides.
- Or for £30 (up to a £75.92 value, for up to 60% off) make that the same deal for four people.
- To start choose from chicken or buffalo wings, or a range of sides from the grill menu.
- For your main, feast on a 300g pulled pork bun, served with fries, coleslaw, and macaroni cheese with bacon -- Or if you prefer your pork more petite, take a 150g pulled pork bun with all the trimmings, and combine with a side of your choice.
- The pulled-pork is smoked for an average of eight hours before serving, leaving it full of flavour.
- Vegetarian options are also available.
- This popular restaurant, which can be found on Minard Road, just a few minutes walk from Crossmyloof station, has a bring-your-own-bottle policy -- corkage fee applies, see fine print for details.
To toast the founding fathers, click 'Buy Now' and start living the American dream.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 3, 2013
Two-Course Pulled Pork Meal with Sides for Two (£15) or Four (£30) People
up to 60%
popular right now
Celtic Football Club
Premium Match Day Experience (£39) or Directors' Box Match Day Expe...£39
Ashöka West End
Chef's Sharing Platter, Curry Main Course Each, and Rice and Naan B...£18
Ocho on the Canal
Afternoon Tea for Two (£8) or Four (£16)£8
The Brow Studio Group
HD Brows Seven-Step Eyebrow Shaping Treatment£10
The Pelican Cafe
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£24), Four (£46)...£24