The sun is out for the bank holiday weekend and inspiration's sprouting from everywhere. If you're a budding creative, well petal, we think you'll appreciate the arrangement of today's deal from Flowers & Design by Nicole Dalby -- £29 (a £60 value) for a two-hour flower arranging workshop.
- After a demonstration from Nicole, you'll learn how to make a beautiful summer-inspired arrangement using your newly acquired skills.
- Light refreshments are included to keep the creative juices flowing.
- All flowers and materials are provided and you'll get to take your finished creation home with you.
- Not to worry if you're a total beginner, Nicole's friendly tuition is suitable for flower arrangers of all abilities.
- Classes run Wednesday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. or Saturday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Pick today's sweet smelling deal and let your creativity bloom.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 8, 2013
back by popular demand:
Flowers & Design by Nicole Dalby
Two-Hour Flower Arranging Workshop
popular right now
Everest World Buffet
All-You-Can-Eat International Buffet for Two£13
Lovelady Shield Country House Hotel
Charming Country House in Beautiful Cumbria£129
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15
Starter, Main Course, and Bellini Cocktail Each for Two People£19