The sun is out for the bank holiday weekend and inspiration's sprouting from everywhere. If you're a budding creative, well petal, we think you'll appreciate the arrangement of today's deal from Flowers & Design by Nicole Dalby -- £29 (a £60 value) for a two-hour flower arranging workshop.
- After a demonstration from Nicole, you'll learn how to make a beautiful summer-inspired arrangement using your newly acquired skills.
- Light refreshments are included to keep the creative juices flowing.
- All flowers and materials are provided and you'll get to take your finished creation home with you.
- Not to worry if you're a total beginner, Nicole's friendly tuition is suitable for flower arrangers of all abilities.
- Classes run Wednesday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. or Saturday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Pick today's sweet smelling deal and let your creativity bloom.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 8 December, 2013