If you're struggling to find delicious yet affordable food and drink in Glasgow, we're inclined to ask you one question: 'do you feel lucky? Well, do ya?' Oh, you don't? Then let us sort you out with today's deal from SteamPunk Cafe instead.
- For just £12 (up to a £25.70 value, for up to £55% off), you and a friend can tuck into a 'tapas' combo meal each at this eclectic emporium of beer, wine, and good times.
- Or, for £23 (up to a £51.40 value, for up to a 55% off), four people can enjoy the same deal.
- You'll each be able to dig into three 'mini' items from the menu, choosing from the likes of pulled pork pocket, mini burger, and taco boat -- all served with fries and coleslaw.
- Then, wash it all down with a bottle of Mahou beer or a glass of wine.
- Situated on Renfield Street near Glasgow Central station, the bar and restaurant's interior features an exciting mix of Edwardian and Victorian style, with a touch of scientific splendour -- think Jules Verne meets Sherlock Holmes.
Want more? Check out SteamPunk Cafe on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013
'Tapas' Combo Meal with Bottle of Beer or Glass of Wine Each for Two (£12) or Four (£23) People
up to 53%
popular right now
Bank Street Bar Kitchen
Two-Course Meal for Two with a Cocktail, Bottle of Beer, or Glass o...£16
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Health Central East Kilbride
Spa Day with Two Treatments, Lunch, Use of Facilites, and Two Futur...£39
One (£29), Three (£69), Six (£149) Sessions of 'Skin Tightening' Tr...£29
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15