We all think we know what a hero looks like, but when you're a damsel in dis-dress with a malfunctioning zip, the real hero is the girl who runs over brandishing a safety pin. Show your saviour some serious appreciation with these deals for the Girls' Day Out Show on November 29.
- For £10 (a £14 value) treat the independent woman inside of you with one ticket for the show.
- Or for £36 (a £50 value) get your bezzies on board as you'll get four tickets, or it's £48 (a £66 value) for six tickets.
- Engage in some fashion crime fighting with shopping, catwalk shows, and hair and beauty demonstrations from over 200 top brands, before kicking back for the entertainment; expect dancing and rumoured celebrity appearances...
- You'll also receive a goody-bag packed with useful things, a complimentary glass of wine, a complimentary cocktail, and a Corinthian Club Pass.
- The show takes place at the SECC in Glasgow on November 29 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If this show has your star-quality-senses tingling, click 'Buy Now' before it shimmers away.
Enjoy By 29 November, 2013
Girls Day Out Show
Girls' Day Out Show Ticket on November 29 for One (£10), Four (£36), or Six (£48) People
- from £10