We all think we know what a hero looks like, but when you're a damsel in dis-dress with a malfunctioning zip, the real hero is the girl who runs over brandishing a safety pin. Show your saviour some serious appreciation with these deals for the Girls' Day Out Show on November 29.
- For £10 (a £14 value) treat the independent woman inside of you with one ticket for the show.
- Or for £36 (a £50 value) get your bezzies on board as you'll get four tickets, or it's £48 (a £66 value) for six tickets.
- Engage in some fashion crime fighting with shopping, catwalk shows, and hair and beauty demonstrations from over 200 top brands, before kicking back for the entertainment; expect dancing and rumoured celebrity appearances...
- You'll also receive a goody-bag packed with useful things, a complimentary glass of wine, a complimentary cocktail, and a Corinthian Club Pass.
- The show takes place at the SECC in Glasgow on November 29 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If this show has your star-quality-senses tingling, click 'Buy Now' before it shimmers away.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 29, 2013