'It is better to give than to receive' -- especially if you've had a hand in creating the gift yourself. With today's deal from Beauty Kitchen, you'll not only be able to indulge your creative side, but also bring a smile to a loved one's face this festive season.
- £15 (a £40 value) is all you need for a two-hour bath bomb class and indulgence experience.
- Know another genius in the making? For £29 (an £80 value), two people can enjoy the same deal.
- Your indulgent day will begin with glass of Prosecco, after which you'll get busy in the kitchen making bath bombs using your own special blend of natural scents and oils.
- Also included is a luxurious hand treatment using essential oils and their handmade scrub.
- The team pride themselves on creating unique body products -- perfect for Christmas.
- Beauty Kitchen is located on Saltmarket and classes run Thursday to Sunday.
- Coffee and soft drinks, as well as delicious selection of herbal teas -- just what you need to keep you refreshed throughout your session.
- What's more, you'll be able to take home a minimum of twelve of the 25g bath bombs you created.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 24, 2014
Bath Bomb Class and Indulgence Experience for One (£15) or Two (£29) People
up to 63%
popular right now
Ashöka West End
Chef's Sharing Platter, Curry Main Course Each, and Rice and Naan B...£18
Ocho on the Canal
Afternoon Tea for Two (£8) or Four (£16)£8
Celtic Football Club
Premium Match Day Experience (£39) or Directors' Box Match Day Expe...£39
The Brow Studio Group
HD Brows Seven-Step Eyebrow Shaping Treatment£10
The Pelican Cafe
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£24), Four (£46)...£24