Worried that you're s-hankering for succulent beef will never be satisfied? Don't bury your head in the sand – bury it in today's delicious deal from The Burrell.
- For £19 (a £41.80 value), you and a fellow beefeater can dig into a set two-course steak meal.
- Alternatively, for just £36 (a £83.60 value), four people can steak a claim to the same deal.
- You'll each receive a portion of mussels smothered in chilli and tomato sauce to start.
- Followed by a 6-oz rib-eye steak each, served with hand-cut chips, mushroom, grilled tomato, and peppercorn sauce.
- This friendly and relaxed eatery can be
- Found on Pollokshaws Road, within easy reach of Shawlands train station.
This deal won't be on the grill for long – click 'Buy Now' before the sands of time drains away.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 13 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »