Gloomy weather got you craving for some gastronomic Happy Days? Then say 'goodbye grey sky, hello blue' to today's deal from Al's Diner.
- Joanie Loves Chachi, especially if Chachi pays £12 (up to a £30.90 value, for up to 61% off) for a burger, hot dog, or 'Poy Boy' sub each for two people.
- 'Hey, Mr C!' Bring the whole Cunningham clan by paying £23 (up to a £61.80 value, for up to 63% off) for four people, or £34 (up to a £92.70, for up to 63% off) for six people.
- This recently opened American diner on Weaver Street offers a variety of stateside classics, including corn dogs, beef burgers, and Louisiana-style 'Poy Boy' subs.
- Also ready to race to you -- a side and mojito cocktail each.
- Feels so right it can't be wrong? This diner is rockin', rollin', and open all week long.
You canna afford to miss out on this taste of Americana -- so say 'yeeep, yep, yep, yep, yep' to 'Buy Now' today.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »