For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
Is your search for sumptuous seafood making your heart sink link a stone? Dont worry, today's delicious deal from Rock Lobster in Glasgow's Merchant City is sure to salvage your hungry heart.
- Carve out £24 (up to a £58.90 value, for up to 59% off) and two people can net a starter and main course each at this friendly seafood eatery in the heart of Glasgow's Merchant City.
- Or, by chiseling away £46 (up to a £117.80 value, for up to 61% off), four people can land the same deal.
- Why not start with Scottish mussels tossed in chilli, lime, and coriander leaf, before moving onto a mouth-watering grilled haddock for your main?
- What's more, you'll each receive a 125ml glass of prosecco each to wash it all down with.
- Situated on at Virginia Court off Virginia Street, the restaurant is a stone's throw away from Argyle Street and Glasgow Queen Street train stations.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 28 February, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »