Worries over your complexion making you feel a little camera shy? Then let Clinetix Skin Rejuvenation help you get ready for your close-up by treating your skin to some snappy TLC.
- Put £19 (a £60 value) in the frame for one session of 'Dermalux LED Phototherapy' -- available at two clinics: Main Street in Bothwell or Sandyford Place in Glasgow's West End.
- Using LED technology, the treatment aims to give your complexion a boost -- click here to find out more.
- Alternatively, flash £19 (a £45 value) our way and capture one session of microdermabrasion instead, designed to leave your skin looking and feeling refreshed -- available at Main Street clinic only.
- The friendly and experienced staff pride themselves on their 'whole person' approach to cosmetics, answering any questions you might have, as they help you to relax and unwind during your session.
- Valid Tuesday to Saturday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 31, 2014
map & location
Clinetix Skin Rejuvenation
Dermalux LED Phototherapy Treatment or Microdermabrasion Treatment
up to 68%
popular right now
Everest World Buffet
All-You-Can-Eat International Buffet for Two£13
Lovelady Shield Country House Hotel
Charming Country House in Beautiful Cumbria£129
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15
Starter, Main Course, and Bellini Cocktail Each for Two People£19