At sixes and sevens over where to find your next dose of delicious Indian cuisine? Then make today's deal from Mister Singh's India your number one.
- For a number crunching £20 (a £50 value), two people can say 'chak de' to a seven-dish 'Taster Menu' -- that's four starters and three mains to devour between you.
- Or, for just £39 (a £100 value), four people can get their 'balle balle' on with the same deal -- sharing eight starters and six mains.
- Exuding an effortless blend of Punjabi flavours with a Scottish twist, this sumptuous set menu features starters such as tandoori chicken drumsticks, vegetable pakora, and Bombay potato fritters; mains include chicken chasni, lamb ambala, and haggis bhoona curry.
- Open Tuesday to Sunday at various times, this friendly family restaurant can be found on Elderslie Street.
- Makes a great Christmas gift or New Year's treat - see 'little details' for available dates.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By March 24, 2014
Mister Singh's India
Seven-Dish 'Taster Menu' for Two (£20) or Four (£39) People
up to 60%
popular right now
The Pelican Cafe
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£24), Four (£46)...£24
The Ocean Rooms Spa at the Hilton Glasgow
Choice of One Spa Treatment and One Beauty Treatment with Two-Hours...£35
Illusion Hair, Beauty & Tanning
Haircut, Blow Dry, Conditioning Treatment, and Head Massage (£14) w...£14
The Ocean Rooms Hair Spa
Haircut, Blow Dry, Treatment and Scalp Massage (£21) with Scattered...£21
West of The Moon
Starter and Main Course Each for Two with a Glass of Wine or Prosecco£19