At sixes and sevens over where to find your next dose of delicious Indian cuisine? Then make today's deal from Mister Singh's India your number one.
- For a number crunching £20 (a £50 value), two people can say 'chak de' to a seven-dish 'Taster Menu' -- that's four starters and three mains to devour between you.
- Or, for just £39 (a £100 value), four people can get their 'balle balle' on with the same deal -- sharing eight starters and six mains.
- Exuding an effortless blend of Punjabi flavours with a Scottish twist, this sumptuous set menu features starters such as tandoori chicken drumsticks, vegetable pakora, and Bombay potato fritters; mains include chicken chasni, lamb ambala, and haggis bhoona curry.
- Open Tuesday to Sunday at various times, this friendly family restaurant can be found on Elderslie Street.
- Makes a great Christmas gift or New Year's treat - see 'little details' for available dates.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By March 24, 2014
map & location
Mister Singh's India
Seven-Dish 'Taster Menu' for Two (£20) or Four (£39) People
up to 60%
popular right now
The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort
Spa Day Pass for Two with Refreshments, Towel Hire, Coffee and Past...£11
Everest World Buffet
All-You-Can-Eat International Buffet for Two£13
Lovelady Shield Country House Hotel
Charming Country House in Beautiful Cumbria£129
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15