Hidden gems don't stay hidden for long -- especially when they're as eclectic and as charming as The Hidden Lane Tearoom.
- For just £14 (up to a £30 value), you and a friend can partake in luxury afternoon tea.
- You can look forward to a sumptuous selection of sandwiches, as well as scones with cream and strawberry jam, a selection of homemade cakes and bakes, and unlimited tea or coffee -- corkage included.
- Alternatively, for the same price, two people can dig into a deli platter and an assortment of sweet treats, including cakes and scones, with a cup of tea or coffee each.
- The platter features a selection of cheese and cold meats, salad, olives, humous, fresh fruit, red onion marmalade and bread.
- Filled with funky art and vintage crockery, the tearoom exudes an effortless mix of old and new.
- Tucked away just off Argyle Street, this hidden gem is open Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m, and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 21, 2014
map & location
The Hidden Lane Tearoom
Luxury Afternoon Tea OR Deli Platter with Sweet Treats for Two People
popular right now
Everest World Buffet
All-You-Can-Eat International Buffet for Two£13
Lovelady Shield Country House Hotel
Charming Country House in Beautiful Cumbria£129
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15
Starter, Main Course, and Bellini Cocktail Each for Two People£19