Hidden gems don't stay hidden for long -- especially when they're as eclectic and as charming as The Hidden Lane Tearoom.
- For just £14 (up to a £30 value), you and a friend can partake in luxury afternoon tea.
- You can look forward to a sumptuous selection of sandwiches, as well as scones with cream and strawberry jam, a selection of homemade cakes and bakes, and unlimited tea or coffee -- corkage included.
- Alternatively, for the same price, two people can dig into a deli platter and an assortment of sweet treats, including cakes and scones, with a cup of tea or coffee each.
- The platter features a selection of cheese and cold meats, salad, olives, humous, fresh fruit, red onion marmalade and bread.
- Filled with funky art and vintage crockery, the tearoom exudes an effortless mix of old and new.
- Tucked away just off Argyle Street, this hidden gem is open Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m, and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 21, 2014
The Hidden Lane Tearoom
Luxury Afternoon Tea OR Deli Platter with Sweet Treats for Two People
popular right now
Celtic Football Club
Premium Match Day Experience (£39) or Directors' Box Match Day Expe...£39
Ashöka West End
Chef's Sharing Platter, Curry Main Course Each, and Rice and Naan B...£18
The Pelican Cafe
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£24), Four (£46)...£24
Illusion Hair, Beauty & Tanning
Haircut, Blow Dry, Conditioning Treatment, and Head Massage (£14) w...£14
The Ocean Rooms Spa at the Hilton Glasgow
Choice of One Spa Treatment and One Beauty Treatment with Two-Hours...£35