"Always carry a corkscrew, and the wine shall provide itself", said poet Basil Bunting. We think he meant that if you expect good things, they will come to you; like today's deal from Merchant City Wine Tasting. Learn to savour the grape in an introduction to wine appreciation evening, where you'll examine six bottles for only £18 (a £44 value).
- If you're someone who nose nothing about wine appreciation here's your chance to learn; using the four stages -- sight, aroma, taste, and finish -- owner Fiona Jamieson could transform you into a vino connoisseur in just two hours.
- By the end of the evening, you'll be well versed in the characteristics of the main grape varieties and wine regions.
- We heard on the grapevine that there's also a 'blind test' at the end to make sure you've got the hang of it.
- Classes take place at Fanelli's Italian Restaurant in Merchant Square at 7 p.m. on Friday nights.
- A brilliant gift idea for a friend.
Don't bottle it, click 'Buy Now' on today's deal -- corkscrews provided.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »