"Always carry a corkscrew, and the wine shall provide itself", said poet Basil Bunting. We think he meant that if you expect good things, they will come to you; like today's deal from Merchant City Wine Tasting. Learn to savour the grape in an introduction to wine appreciation evening, where you'll examine six bottles for only £18 (a £44 value).
- If you're someone who nose nothing about wine appreciation here's your chance to learn; using the four stages -- sight, aroma, taste, and finish -- owner Fiona Jamieson could transform you into a vino connoisseur in just two hours.
- By the end of the evening, you'll be well versed in the characteristics of the main grape varieties and wine regions.
- We heard on the grapevine that there's also a 'blind test' at the end to make sure you've got the hang of it.
- Classes take place at Fanelli's Italian Restaurant in Merchant Square at 7 p.m. on Friday nights.
- A brilliant gift idea for a friend.
Don't bottle it, click 'Buy Now' on today's deal -- corkscrews provided.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Merchant City Wine Tasting
Two-Hour 'Introduction to Wine' Evening
popular right now
Bank Street Bar Kitchen
Two-Course Meal for Two with a Cocktail, Bottle of Beer, or Glass o...£16
Pizza or Pasta Dish Each with Garlic Bread and Salad to Share for T...£12
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Health Central East Kilbride
Spa Day with Two Treatments, Lunch, Use of Facilites, and Two Futur...£39
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15