Have you and your chums been looking for authentic and affordable Spanish cuisine in Glasgow? Then ami-go-go-go to Las Ramblas and have your fill with today's deal.
- For £15 (up to a £41.40 value, for up to 64% off), you and your amigo can dig into six tapas dishes to share.
- Or, for just £28 (up to a £82.80 value, for up to 66% off), four people can enjoy twelve tapas dishes to share.
- Whichever option you choose, you can look forward to sipping on a cocktail or glass of cava each at this Kirk Lane eatery.
- The tapas menu features a delicious array of quintessentially Spanish dishes, calamares a la romana (deep fried squid in seasoned flour), tortillas española (Spanish potato and onion omelette), and paella de pollo (mini paella rice dish with chicken and fresh vegetables).
- Not available in December.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for Four People (£28) with a Cocktail or Glass of Cava Each
up to 64%
popular right now
Ashöka West End
Chef's Sharing Platter, Curry Main Course Each, and Rice and Naan B...£18
Ocho on the Canal
Afternoon Tea for Two (£8) or Four (£16)£8
Celtic Football Club
Premium Match Day Experience (£39) or Directors' Box Match Day Expe...£39
The Brow Studio Group
HD Brows Seven-Step Eyebrow Shaping Treatment£10
Tina O'Dohertys Inch Loss Clinic
One- (£49) or Two-Week (£99) Course of 'Body Sculpting' Treatments£49