Here's a soba-ring thought: a world without delicious, pan-Asian cuisine. Luckily, with today's deal from Bar Soba, that's a looong way off.
• For just £19 (up to a £46.30 value, for up to 59% off), you and a friend can a 'small plate' starter, main, and dessert each.
• Alternatively, it's £37 (up to a £92.60 value, for up to 60% off) for four people.
• Available at two Glasgow locations: Byres Road and Mitchell Lane.
• Fusing culinary traditions from China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Singapore, the restaurant's a la carte menu is bursting with pan-Asian flavour.
• Start with the likes of Japanese tempura, soba street tikki, or Malaysian sate ayam.
• Then, make a move for a mouth-watering main, such as pad thai, teriyaki beef noodles, or basil chilli chicken; before digging into a delectable dessert.
• This popular eatery prides itself on providing authentic pan-Asian street food in a funky and vibrant setting.
• Food is served from Sunday to Thursday between 12 p.m. and 10 p.m., and tables are required back after 1.5 hours of dining.
Want more? Check out Bar Soba on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 12, 2014
map & location
Starter, Main, and Dessert Each for Two (£19) or Four (£37) People
up to 59%
popular right now
Ashöka West End
Chef's Sharing Platter, Curry Main Course Each, and Rice and Naan B...£18
The Brow Studio Group
HD Brows Seven-Step Eyebrow Shaping Treatment£10
Haircut and Blow Dry with Conditioning Treatment (£17) or with Half...£17
Nachos Mexican Restaurant
Portion of Nachos to Share, Fajita, and Glass of Nachos' Wine Each ...£18
Choice of Aromatherapy, Swedish, or Crystal Therapy Massage£20