Here's a soba-ring thought: a world without delicious, pan-Asian cuisine. Luckily, with today's deal from Bar Soba, that's a looong way off.
• For just £19 (up to a £46.30 value, for up to 59% off), you and a friend can a 'small plate' starter, main, and dessert each.
• Alternatively, it's £37 (up to a £92.60 value, for up to 60% off) for four people.
• Available at two Glasgow locations: Byres Road and Mitchell Lane.
• Fusing culinary traditions from China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Singapore, the restaurant's a la carte menu is bursting with pan-Asian flavour.
• Start with the likes of Japanese tempura, soba street tikki, or Malaysian sate ayam.
• Then, make a move for a mouth-watering main, such as pad thai, teriyaki beef noodles, or basil chilli chicken; before digging into a delectable dessert.
• This popular eatery prides itself on providing authentic pan-Asian street food in a funky and vibrant setting.
• Food is served from Sunday to Thursday between 12 p.m. and 10 p.m., and tables are required back after 1.5 hours of dining.
Want more? Check out Bar Soba on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 12 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »