Looking to wage war on the flab? Or maybe just fancy kickstarting a new hobby? Do all of that and more with today's deal from British Military Martial Arts:
• Pay £9 (up to a £48 value) and receive access to a month of martial arts and kickboxing classes -- choose up to two classes a week.
• Run by ex-military soldiers, the adult sessions aim to improve fitness in an exciting and energetic environment and are suitable for women and men of all shapes and sizes.
• Know a little someone who would be keen to get involved? For the same price opt for the children's classes; either the 'Little Soldiers' -- ages 4 to 7 years old -- or the 'Cadets' -- ages 8 to 11 years old.
• The fun sessions are designed to introduce your little one to a new art form which could improve balance, agility and act as a real confidence booster.
• With four locations across Leeds to choose from and a number of dates and times available -- please see fine print for details, getting into shape has never been so appealing.
Strike the 'Buy Now' button and get ready for fun and fitness with a twist.
Enjoy By 5 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
British Military Martial Arts
One Month of Kickboxing or Martial Arts Lessons for Adults, 'Cadets', or 'Little Soldiers'
enjoy £39 savings
- from £9
up to 81%