Help Macmillan Cancer Support by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Italy is famous for its fashion, culture, cars and, of course, its "delizioso" food. You'll be saying "mamma mia" with this "fantastico" deal from Amici:
• For £20 (up to a £41.80 value) get a two-course Italian lunch for two at the Harrogate Road restaurant -- or pay £24 (up to a £41.80 value) for a two-course Italian dinner for two.
• Or, for £39 (up to an £83.60 value) take the family and get a two-course Italian lunch for four -- or pay £47 (up to an £83.60 value) for a two-course Italian dinner for four.
• Alternatively, for £57 (up to a £125.40 value) round up the troops and get a two-course Italian lunch for six -- or pay £69 (up to a £125.40 value) for a two-course Italian dinner for six.
• Choose an antipasti starter to the value of £8.95, and a pizza or pasta dish to the value of £11.95 from the Main menu.
• Start with the likes of costine di maiale amici -- pork short ribs marinated in Amici's own sauce -- and follow up with a main from the likes of calzone -- folded pizza with mozzarella cheese, spinach, mushroom and chicken.
• Your lunchtime voucher is redeemable Monday to Saturday from 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. -- the dinner voucher is available Monday to Thursday from 5 p.m. until closing time.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Macmillan Cancer Support, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 1 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »