Help Macmillan Cancer Support by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Italy is famous for its fashion, culture, cars and, of course, its "delizioso" food. You'll be saying "mamma mia" with this "fantastico" deal from Amici:
• For £20 (up to a £41.80 value) get a two-course Italian lunch for two at the Harrogate Road restaurant -- or pay £24 (up to a £41.80 value) for a two-course Italian dinner for two.
• Or, for £39 (up to an £83.60 value) take the family and get a two-course Italian lunch for four -- or pay £47 (up to an £83.60 value) for a two-course Italian dinner for four.
• Alternatively, for £57 (up to a £125.40 value) round up the troops and get a two-course Italian lunch for six -- or pay £69 (up to a £125.40 value) for a two-course Italian dinner for six.
• Choose an antipasti starter to the value of £8.95, and a pizza or pasta dish to the value of £11.95 from the Main menu.
• Start with the likes of costine di maiale amici -- pork short ribs marinated in Amici's own sauce -- and follow up with a main from the likes of calzone -- folded pizza with mozzarella cheese, spinach, mushroom and chicken.
• Your lunchtime voucher is redeemable Monday to Saturday from 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. -- the dinner voucher is available Monday to Thursday from 5 p.m. until closing time.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Macmillan Cancer Support, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By December 1, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »