One jolly singing princess loved to whistle while she worked at her household chores. If you barely have time to whistle at all, let alone give your house a deep clean while you're doing it, let Arkwrights Cleaning Services step in instead.
• The price is more likely to leave you Happy than Grumpy when just £15 (a £45 value) gets you a full oven clean.
• Or, opt for an oven, hob, and extractor clean for £21 (a £60 value).
• Alternatively, opt for a full house clean for any two to three-bedroom house for £22 (a £60 value) or for any four to five-bedroom house for £29 (a £90 value).
• The full house clean is inclusive of one bathroom -- or two bathrooms for the larger house option --, living room, kitchen, hallway, skirtings, and windowsills (magic mirrors not included).
• The friendly and expert team cater for the following postcodes: BD (except BD19), S, HD, HX, LS6, LS7, LS8, LS18, LS19, LS20, LS21, LS28 and LS29.
Grab today's deal and make sure your house is the fairest of them all.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By December 10, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Arkwrights Cleaning Services
Oven Cleaning (£15) with Hob and Extractor Clean (£21); Or Full House Clean for a Two or Three Bedroom House (£22) Or a Four or Five Bedroom House (£29)
- from £15