84% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're looking for a dinner with a difference, save some cinna-money with today's dill-ightful deal from Peachy Keens Bar, where it's not just your tastebuds that'll be dancing with joy.
• For just £15 (up to a £30.90 value) two people will receive a curry with rice or naan and any cocktail each, and a salsa dance class.
• Or for £30 (a £61.80 value) four people can enjoy the feast and dance class.
• Enjoy a cocktail at the innovative bar in Millennium Square, choosing from the likes of the mojito, Death by Chocolate, or Mudslide -- vanila vodka, coffee liqueur, Baileys and vanilla ice cream.
• You cayenne also take your pick of dishes such as Thai or Indian curry of the day, chicken jalfrezi, or lamb rogan josh, so there's orega-no end of combinations to enjoy.
• Then get your dancing shoes on and cha-cha-cha over to your salsa dance class.
• Valid every Monday and Wednesday from 8 p.m.
This deal will soon be cumin to an end so click 'Buy Now', because when it's tarragon, it's gone.
Enjoy By 2 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Peachy Keens Bar
Curry with Rice or Naan with Any Cocktail Each and Salsa Dance Class for Two (£15) or Four (£30) People
enjoy £15.90 savings
- from £15
up to 51%