100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
From the sublime Corn Exchange to the ultra-modern Bridgewater Place 'Dalek' to the erm, Merrion Centre, Leeds certainly has its share of unique and eclectic architecture, so snap up today's deal from McFade Training and learn how to capture the moment:
• £24 (a £75 value) lets you reflect your love for our fair city with a 'Discover Leeds' photography course.
• Or, for £39 (a £150 value) take a friend along, because the deal is valid for two people.
• Sling your DSLR camera around your neck and embark on this photography workshop lasting four hours -- from noon until 4 p.m. -- including one-to-one tuition from experienced photographer Ade Wilson.
• You will be encouraged to take inspiration from unusual viewpoints of the city and learn how to use light, shade, and perspective to capture stunning images.
• The emphasis is on creativity rather than technical specifics, so all skill levels are welcome.
• Voucher is valid for various dates in August, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Don't delay, the man with the barrel and the golden owls are all waiting for their close ups, so focus in and click the 'Buy Now' button.
Enjoy By 10 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Four-Hour 'Discover Leeds' Digital SLR Photography Course for One (£24) or Two (£39) People
enjoy £51 savings
- from £24
up to 68%