In Homer's Odyssey, Elysium was described as a paradise "where life is easiest", so if that sounds like your cup of tea then why not settle for the easy life with today's deal from Elysium Restaurant and Cafe Bar?
• For just £10 (up to a £23.90 value) two people can enjoy a delicious Sunday lunch each.
• Or for £20 (up to a £47.80 value) four people can enjoy the same.
• Tuck into the likes of roast topside of beef, roast pork, or roast chicken breast, all served with Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables, roast potatoes and gravy.
• Vegetarians can enjoy an oven-baked fresh aubergine with tomatoes and flaked Parmesan cheese.
• Sunday lunch is served from 12 to 3 p.m. -- last orders are taken at 2 p.m.
• Find this epic restaurant on Wellington Street in the heart of the city centre.
Don't let delaying be your achilles heel - hit 'Buy Now' before this deal becomes just another myth.
Want more? Check out Elysium on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 4 January, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »