If you're looking for a dinner with a difference, save some cinna-money with today's dill-ightful deal from Spice Quarter.
- For just £12 (up to a £29.90 value, for up to 60% off) two people will receive an all-you-can-eat evening buffet, which features an un-bayleaf-able range of dishes from India, Thailand, and China.
- Or for £24 (a £59.80 value, for up to 60% off) four people can enjoy the feast.
- The innovative restaurant on Millennium Square features live cooking stations where chefs will take the thyme to freshly prepare you a bespoke stir-fry or curry to your specifications.
- You cayenne also take your pick of dishes such as pizza, noodles, kebabs, salads, and pasta, so there's orega-no end of combinations to enjoy.
- A great gift for someone you (c)love.
This deal will soon be cumin to an end so click 'Buy Now', because when it's tarragon, it's gone.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By September 1, 2013
All-You-Can-Eat Pan-Asian Buffet for Two (£12) or Four (£24) People
up to 60%
popular right now
The Lazer Clinic at The White Rose Centre
Facial (£10); 45-Minute Massage (£15): or Shellac Nails for Hands o...£10
Starter and Main Course Each for Two (£12) or Four (£24) People£12
Accuvision Laser Eye Clinic
Lasik Laser Eye Surgery for Both Eyes£1995
Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting; with Sparkling Brunch for Two (£20)...£20
The Cosmopolitan Hotel
Afternoon Tea for Two (£23) or Four (£46) with Bubbly£23