84% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're looking for a dinner with a difference, save some cinna-money with today's dill-ightful deal from Spice Quarter.
- For just £12 (up to a £29.90 value, for up to 60% off) two people will receive an all-you-can-eat evening buffet, which features an un-bayleaf-able range of dishes from India, Thailand, and China.
- Or for £24 (a £59.80 value, for up to 60% off) four people can enjoy the feast.
- The innovative restaurant on Millennium Square features live cooking stations where chefs will take the thyme to freshly prepare you a bespoke stir-fry or curry to your specifications.
- You cayenne also take your pick of dishes such as pizza, noodles, kebabs, salads, and pasta, so there's orega-no end of combinations to enjoy.
- A great gift for someone you (c)love.
This deal will soon be cumin to an end so click 'Buy Now', because when it's tarragon, it's gone.
Enjoy By 1 September, 2013
All-You-Can-Eat Pan-Asian Buffet for Two (£12) or Four (£24) People
enjoy £17.90 savings
- from £12
up to 59%