84% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're looking for a dinner with a difference, save some cinna-money with today's dill-ightful deal from Spice Quarter.
- For just £12 (up to a £29.90 value, for up to 60% off) two people will receive an all-you-can-eat evening buffet, which features an un-bayleaf-able range of dishes from India, Thailand, and China.
- Or for £24 (a £59.80 value, for up to 60% off) four people can enjoy the feast.
- The innovative restaurant on Millennium Square features live cooking stations where chefs will take the thyme to freshly prepare you a bespoke stir-fry or curry to your specifications.
- You cayenne also take your pick of dishes such as pizza, noodles, kebabs, salads, and pasta, so there's orega-no end of combinations to enjoy.
- A great gift for someone you (c)love.
This deal will soon be cumin to an end so click 'Buy Now', because when it's tarragon, it's gone.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 1 September, 2013