If you've always fancied yourself as a superstar DJ, but the only decks you have access to are upstairs on the bus, today's deal from Melodies DJ Academy will help bring your skills up to scratch.
- For £36 (a £100 value) choose a beginners' DJ course comprising of two, 2-hour sessions covering all the bass-ics to get you started using industry-standard equipment such as Technics turntables and Pioneer CDJs and mixers.
- You will also learn cueing and beatmatching, pitch control, and effects, and the supportive tutors will monitor your progress to help give you the confidence to nail your first mix.
- While for £29 (a £70 value), those who already have the basic skills can enjoy a vinyl masterclass with expert DMC scratch artist Lee James which is made up of two 1.5 hour sessions, during which you'll learn a variety of tips and tricks.
- The academy was set up by experienced DJ Miss Melodie and welcomes everybody to enjoy this fantastic hobby.
- Available for those aged 16 and over; for new customers only.
There's no need to cue up, just click 'Buy Now' before this offer fades out.
Want more? Check out Melodies DJ Academy on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 10, 2014
Melodies DJ Academy
Beginners' DJ Course (£36) or Vinyl Masterclass (£29)
popular right now
French-Style Breakfast with Tea or Coffee for Two (£8) or Four (£16)£8
Accuvision Laser Eye Clinic
Lasik Laser Eye Surgery for Both Eyes£1995
Foley Court Clinic
Four (£49) or Eight (£99) Sessions of i-Lipo Treatment Including Co...£49
The Cosmopolitan Hotel
Afternoon Tea for Two (£23) or Four (£46) with Bubbly£23
Oakwell Hall Country Park and the Red House Museum
Entrance to Red House Museum and Oakwell Hall Country Park for Two ...£5