We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
Some say 'sofa', some 'settee', but however you choose to relax at home you should pay a visit to The Living Room Leeds and sink into a decadent afternoon that oozes class:
- For £25 (a £50 value) bag a seat at the cocktail-making masterclass -- complete with a private area and drinks made by you -- and recline while you are served a splendid afternoon tea.
- Two people can enjoy the experience for £49 (a £100 value), four people for £99 (a £200 value), or make a real party of it with six people for £149 (a £300 value).
- Give your arms a rest between bites of finger sandwiches, homemade scones slathered in jam and clotted cream, and dainty cakes, served with a pot of tea.
- Like what you've seen? Until 21 July The Living Room is offering 25% off the full dining menu, should dinner take your fancy another night.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Grab today's deal before it poufs and leaves you chaise longueing.
Enjoy By 12 November, 2013
The Living Room Leeds
Afternoon Tea and Cocktail-Making Masterclass for One (£25) Two (£49), Four (£99) or Six (£149)
enjoy £25 savings
- from £25