We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
Some say 'sofa', some 'settee', but however you choose to relax at home you should pay a visit to The Living Room Leeds and sink into a decadent afternoon that oozes class:
- For £25 (a £50 value) bag a seat at the cocktail-making masterclass -- complete with a private area and drinks made by you -- and recline while you are served a splendid afternoon tea.
- Two people can enjoy the experience for £49 (a £100 value), four people for £99 (a £200 value), or make a real party of it with six people for £149 (a £300 value).
- Give your arms a rest between bites of finger sandwiches, homemade scones slathered in jam and clotted cream, and dainty cakes, served with a pot of tea.
- Like what you've seen? Until 21 July The Living Room is offering 25% off the full dining menu, should dinner take your fancy another night.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Grab today's deal before it poufs and leaves you chaise longueing.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 12, 2013
The Living Room Leeds
Afternoon Tea and Cocktail-Making Masterclass for One (£25) Two (£49), Four (£99) or Six (£149)
popular right now
The Lazer Clinic at The White Rose Centre
Facial (£10); 45-Minute Massage (£15): or Shellac Nails for Hands o...£10
Oakwell Hall Country Park and the Red House Museum
Entrance to Red House Museum and Oakwell Hall Country Park for Two ...£5
Starter and Main Course Each for Two (£12) or Four (£24) People£12
Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting; with Sparkling Brunch for Two (£20)...£20
The Cosmopolitan Hotel
Afternoon Tea for Two (£23) or Four (£46) with Bubbly£23