Is there any better thing to look forward to after a long day than a tender, juicy steak? Combining tasty Italian dishes with the infamous warmth of Yorkshire hospitality, you know you're in for something special with today's deal at Primo Bar and Restaurant.
- For just £22 (up to a £46 value, for up to 52% off) two people will get a warm and fuzzy feeling a main meal for two from the a la carte menu and a small glass of red, white, or rose wine, or soft drink each.
- Or for £42 (up to a £92 value for up to 54% off), four people will enjoy the same.
- Made with fresh local produce and imported Italian specialities, choose from the extensive menu Tagliata di Manzo alle Mandorle -- 8oz Yorkshire rib eye steak with crushed almonds, served on a bed of rocket and cherry tomatoes, topped with parmesan -- or the venison steak in a red wine and peppercorn jus.
- If you don't fancy steak, you can instead choose any other dish from the a la carte menu -- such as baked chicken with asparagus and parma ham, or pan fried sea bass fillet, or a tasty pizza from the extensive choice.
- The Wellington Street eatery exudes a warm and friendly welcome.
Cosy up to today's deal with a click of the 'Buy Now' button -- and leave those workday worries at the door.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013