100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
One crooner was content sitting on the dock of the bay but, if you'd rather get out there on the water, climb aboard today's deal for meal cruises with M.Bar.K.
• Roll just £15 (a £30 value) our way and enjoy a midweek Afternoon Tea cruise for one.
• Or, two people can enjoy a midweek Afternoon Tea or Hotpot cruise at £29 (a £60 value).
• The 90-minute Afternoon Tea cruise departs every day at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. and includes prawn, egg mayo, chicken and cranberry, and beef and red onion sandwiches plus scones with jam and clotted cream and a slice of lemon drizzle cake.
• Alternatively, for £35 (a £70 value) opt for some weekend indulgence with a 90-minute Afternoon Tea cruise.
• For the same price, opt for a two-hour weekend Anti Pasta Tapas Evening for two, including a jug of Sangria, anti pasta board, olives, oils, breads, a selection of cured meat, hummus and cheese, tea or coffee.
• Or, go for a 90-minute Breakfast Cruise for the same price and tuck into sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, black pudding, beans, tomato, with Bucks Fizz and unlimited tea and coffee at 10 a.m.
• Or, for £99 (a £200 value) up to 12 people can get a full-day Private Charter Experience.
• Departing at 9.30 a.m. and lasting until 5 p.m., you'll enjoy 7½ hours on the water, with the option to hire a skipper at an additional charge.
• All cruises leave from the Mill Lane car park.
Today's deal won't sit here resting its bones forever so net it now.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 26 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Midweek Afternoon Tea Cruise for One (£15) or Two (£29) or Hotpot Cruise for Two (£29); or Weekend Afternoon Tea, Anti Pasta Tapas Evening or Breakfast Cruise for Two (£35); or Full-Day Charter Experience (£99)
enjoy £15 savings
- from £15
up to 50%