Altrincham town is much like a naan bread -- a flat surface sprinkled with great taste. And that makes it a perfect home for today's deal at Indian restaurant, Ishta.
• Leave(n) us £13 (up to a £33.50 value) and rice along for a two-course meal for two people with sides of naan and pilau rice to share.
• Or, pay £24 (up to a £67 value) and get the same deal for four.
• Cumin and grab starters -- perhaps a spicy samosa with minced lamb and peas, or jump with ghee as you peruse items from the menu such as the Chef's Special of a medium curry with chicken, lamb, onions, and spices; or the medium garlic chilli fish with onions, green chilli, capsicum, spices, and cream.
• You'll also receive 30% off any bottle of house wine.
• You'll find the stylishly modern eatery on The Downs has peppered its menu with variety giving visitors an irresistible cay-yenne to return.
Today's deal is freshly baked -- add it to your plate.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By October 17, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Indian Meal Including Starter, Main Course Each with a Rice Dish and Naan Bread to Share for Two (£13) or Four (£24) People with 30% off any Bottle of House Wine
- from £13
up to 61%