If the build-up to a summer of tennis is getting you in the mood for a match but your skills aren't serving you well -- then get the advantage with today's deal from Sale Sports Club.
• For a baseline £15 (a £30 value), you'll net five adult beginner tennis lessons.
• Classes run every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
• Or, for £29 (an £80 value) your child will have a ball with fun-filled of beginners tennis summer camp -- with two groups available, one for children aged eight and under and one for those aged 11 to 15.
• Tailored to their abilities and age group they'll learn how to improve their coordination, dexterity, and shot-technique.
• Boasting expert tuition from qualified coaches, the camp lasts for five consecutive weeks, including one lesson per week along with other fun, tennis related activities.
• Available between Monday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The ball's in your court: click 'Buy Now' for a deal the whole family will love.
Want more? Check out Sale Sports Club on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By October 29, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Sale Sports Club
Five Adult Tennis Lessons for Beginners (£15) or, Kids Tennis Summer Camp for One Child (£29)
- from £15
up to 50%