You can tell a lot about a person by the way they like their steak cooked. Whether your fare is medium rare, or if you're congratulating yourself with a chow down on a cut of meat well done -- indulge in today's deal from Sackville Lounge.
• For just £25, two people can enjoy an 8oz sirloin steak served with beer battered onion rings, chunky handcut chips, garlic studded tomato, portobello mushroom, a watercress and red amarynth salad and a choice of either peppercorn or Diane sauce -- along with a prosecco cocktail of your choice each.
• Alternatively, £50 will get the same offer for four people.
• Friendly staff at the stylish restaurant pride themselves on serving up premium drinks, tasty cocktails and excellent food in a relaxed setting.
• Situated on Sackville Street in Manchester.
• Valid Monday to Saturday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Trade your coin for some loin and stick your fork in the 'Buy Now' button.
Want more? Check out Sackville Lounge on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By August 16, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »