Let us tickle your fancy with a deal that knows all the right poses -- enjoy a Boudoir photography session at Andrew Wood Photography.
- For £15 (a £95 value) you'll receive a boudoir photography session with a makeover, hair styling, up to three outfit changes as well as nibbles and drinks throughout your session.
- Relax and enjoy your portraits in a cinema style presentation at your subsequent viewing session, and choose your favourite one to be made into a 8x6-inch framed portrait to take home.
- Or upgrade to a bigger portrait -- pay £17 (a £95 value) for the same package with a 10x8-inch portrait or, £19 (a £95 value) gets you an A4 framed portrait.
- Fancy something different? Your voucher can be exchanged for £100 off any product or package in the portfolio.
- The friendly, all-female team at the studio on Barlow Moor Road, close to Chorlton Park, will put you at your ease.
- This voucher makes a gorgeous gift idea for a newly wed, bride to be, or ladies of all shapes and sizes in need of a confidence boost.
Don't be shy; this friendly studio could get you out of your old routine -- just give that 'Buy Now' button a squeeze.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 5, 2013
back by popular demand:
Andrew Wood Photography
Boudoir Photography Session, Including Makeover, Hair Styling, Refreshments and 8 x 6 Inch (£15), 10 x 8 Inch (£17) or A4 (£19) Framed Portrait
up to 84%
popular right now
The Skiddaw Hotel
A Feast of Cumbrian Cuisine in Keswick£129
De Vere Village Cheadle
Ten Day Passes to Leisure Club Including Access to Pool, Gym, Sauna...£10
Nam Ploy Thai Restaurant & Bar
Starter, Main Course and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£19), Four (£3...£19
Log Cabin Group Hideaway in The Lakes£169
Hour-Long Beginners Pole, Burlesque Class or Aerial Class (£4) or S...£4