You may well have started to receive postcards from friends of idyllic beaches and still blue waters. That's nice and all, but the real fun starts when that water gets a little wild, and it certainly will with today's deal from White Water Tubing UK:
- £28 (a £59 value) is all you need for a half-day of fun on the river with a beginners tubing experience.
- Or pay £56 (a £118 value) and get the same experience for two people.
- Alternatively, £112 (a £236 value) can see four people getting in on the action.
- The 3½ hour trip sees you guided down the river, navigating rapids such as Serpent's Tail and Bolder Blast, as well as the chance to enjoy some downtime and admire the scenic valley views of the North Wales countryside.
- All equipment is provided and a full safety briefing is given, making it perfect for novices who are looking for an exciting new adventure.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult and weight and height restrictions apply -- please see fine print for details.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 31 August, 2013