You may well have started to receive postcards from friends of idyllic beaches and still blue waters. That's nice and all, but the real fun starts when that water gets a little wild, and it certainly will with today's deal from White Water Tubing UK:
- £28 (a £59 value) is all you need for a half-day of fun on the river with a beginners tubing experience.
- Or pay £56 (a £118 value) and get the same experience for two people.
- Alternatively, £112 (a £236 value) can see four people getting in on the action.
- The 3½ hour trip sees you guided down the river, navigating rapids such as Serpent's Tail and Bolder Blast, as well as the chance to enjoy some downtime and admire the scenic valley views of the North Wales countryside.
- All equipment is provided and a full safety briefing is given, making it perfect for novices who are looking for an exciting new adventure.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult and weight and height restrictions apply -- please see fine print for details.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By August 31, 2013
White Water Tubing UK
Three-Hour White Water Tubing Experience for One (£28), Two (£56) or Four (£112) People
up to 53%
popular right now
De Vere Village Warrington
Ten Fitness and Leisure Passes for Use of Gym, Gym Classes, Pool, a...£10
Eight Weeks' Unlimited Boot Camp for One (£17) or Two (£29) People£17
Entry to 'Electric Run' 5K with T-Shirt and Glow Kit on May 10£29
The Park Royal
Executive Spa Day with Two Treatments and Cream Tea at Choice of Fo...£34
Shaw Hill Golf & Spa Hotel
Relaxation Takes Centre Stage in Lancashire£85