Have you ended up responsible for whipping up a different kind of recipe at your next gathering? Stir in one part today's deal and we'll get you out of your Dilli of a pickle.
- Tip £37 (a £100 value) into our pan for a three-hour Meaty Indian Cooking class at the Altrincham eatery, a short walk from the train station.
- Alternatively for just £69 (a £200 value), throw extra ingredients into the mix with the same package for two people.
- Or for £130 (a £400 value), get a gang of four together.
- We know there's a master chef simmering under the surface: turn up the heat as you learn to create an authentic feast of chicken tikka butter masala, aloo chana --potato and chickpeas, and makai and mushroom masala at a restaurant even the critics have a taste for.
- A great gift for someone with a culinary flair.
Don't put today's deal to one side for later: click 'Buy Now' and your guests will dish out the compliments.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 1, 2013
back by popular demand:
Three-Hour Meaty Indian Cooking Class for One (£37), Two (£69), or Four (£130) People
up to 63%
popular right now
Nam Ploy Thai Restaurant & Bar
Starter, Main Course and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£19), Four (£3...£19
The Skiddaw Hotel
A Feast of Cumbrian Cuisine in Keswick£129
De Vere Village Cheadle
Ten Day Passes to Leisure Club Including Access to Pool, Gym, Sauna...£10
Log Cabin Group Hideaway in The Lakes£169
De Vere Mottram Hall
Choice of Luxury Spa Package with Full Spa Access, Towel, Robe, Sli...£49