Have you ended up responsible for whipping up a different kind of recipe at your next gathering? Stir in one part today's deal and we'll get you out of your Dilli of a pickle.
- Tip £37 (a £100 value) into our pan for a three-hour Meaty Indian Cooking class at the Altrincham eatery, a short walk from the train station.
- Alternatively for just £69 (a £200 value), throw extra ingredients into the mix with the same package for two people.
- Or for £130 (a £400 value), get a gang of four together.
- We know there's a master chef simmering under the surface: turn up the heat as you learn to create an authentic feast of chicken tikka butter masala, aloo chana --potato and chickpeas, and makai and mushroom masala at a restaurant even the critics have a taste for.
- A great gift for someone with a culinary flair.
Don't put today's deal to one side for later: click 'Buy Now' and your guests will dish out the compliments.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 1, 2013
back by popular demand:
Three-Hour Meaty Indian Cooking Class for One (£37), Two (£69), or Four (£130) People
up to 63%
popular right now
De Vere Village Urban Resort Hotel
Spa Day with Bubbly, 85-minute ESPA Holistic Facial, Back, and Scal...£39
Etrop Grange Hotel
Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two (£14) with a Glass of Champagne E...£14
Beef or Chicken Burger, Fries and a Glass of Wine or Pint of Beer E...£14
Puma Shrigley Hall Hotel Golf and Country Club
18 Holes of Golf for Two People with Bacon Roll and Hot Drink Each ...£29
Spa 303 At The Hilton
Choice of Two Spa Treatments with Spa Access for One (£45) or Two (...£45