Unless you're romantically attached to your nine iron, usually the only deadly sins you experience on a golf course are pride (unexpected birdie) and wrath (getting too well acquainted with a bunker). You'll be forgiven for a little greed with today's virtuous deal from The Cheadle Golf Club.
- For £24 (a £38 value), two people can avoid accusations of sloth with an active round of golf.
- Or for £46 (a £76 value), four people can get the same deal.
- The 9-hole course offering 18-holes of golf, throws up plenty of challenges along the way, whilst also being very enjoyable to play.
- Delight in some well deserved gluttony at their relaxing dining area.
- Great gift for an aspiring golfer.
Putt today's deal now and avoid adding envy to your list of (score)cardinal sins.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 6, 2013
The Cheadle Golf Club
18 Holes of Golf for Two (£24) or Four (£46) People
popular right now
Shaw Hill Hotel Golf and Country Club
Afternoon Tea for Two People with Spa Package£24
Two-Course À La Carte Meal for Two (£29) or Four (£57) with Champag...£29
Nam Ploy Thai Restaurant & Bar
Starter, Main Course and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£19), Four (£3...£19
The Samlesbury Hotel
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two (£15) or Four (£29) People at The S...£15
Home-Made Stacked Burger with Cocktails for Two (£15) or Four (£30)...£15