Unless you're romantically attached to your nine iron, usually the only deadly sins you experience on a golf course are pride (unexpected birdie) and wrath (getting too well acquainted with a bunker). You'll be forgiven for a little greed with today's virtuous deal from The Cheadle Golf Club.
- For £24 (a £38 value), two people can avoid accusations of sloth with an active round of golf.
- Or for £46 (a £76 value), four people can get the same deal.
- The 9-hole course offering 18-holes of golf, throws up plenty of challenges along the way, whilst also being very enjoyable to play.
- Delight in some well deserved gluttony at their relaxing dining area.
- Great gift for an aspiring golfer.
Putt today's deal now and avoid adding envy to your list of (score)cardinal sins.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 6 November, 2013