We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
The picturesque Holmfirth countryside is known as 'Last of the Summer Wine country' as it was the backdrop to the show. See the landscape in a Compo-letely different light with today's deal from Holmfirth Vineyard.
- For just £19 (a £40 value), you and an old friend can take a tour of the award-winning vineyard followed by a delightful afternoon tea for two.
- Alternatively, £37 (a £80 value) will get four people the same experience.
- Or, for £56 (a £120 value) six people can wine and dine.
- You and your chums will spend the day learning about the different grape varieties planted, before sampling three different wines. Then, you'll sit down to a delicious afternoon tea with sandwiches, homemade cakes, pastries and scones, tea, and a glass of sparkling wine.
- Seymour stunning views of the grounds and surrounding Peak District national park.
- The tour commences at 3 p.m. with bookings available Monday to Friday.
You'd be (Nora) Batty to miss this great offer, so click 'Buy Now', as unlike the series, this offer won't be around for long.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 1 November, 2013