Are you looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience to make your heart soar? Then make your way to the The Hawk Garden for an exhilarating day of falconry.
- £19 (a £50 value) will get you an hour-long interactive 'hawk walk' including, calling to the gauntlet as well as handling exercises.
- Or, pay £38 (a £100 value) and two people enjoy the same deal.
- Meet the trained hawk, before going on an invigorating walk in the beautiful Lancashire countryside, watching as this noble creature follows you overhead.
- You'll also experience the thrill of calling a hawk to your hand with the help of a friendly and professional falconer.
- The Hawk Garden, situated in Leighton Hall, provides a wonderful range of 'hands on' bird-of-prey experiences from within the scenic walled gardens.
For a soaring day-out, click Buy Now' today.
Enjoy By 10 December, 2013
The Hawk Garden
Hour-Long Interactive 'Hawk Walk' Including Handling Exercises for One (£19) or Two (£38) People
enjoy £31 savings
- from £19
up to 62%