76% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The walled city of York used to be famous for its confectionery and chocolate factories. Head just down the road and treat your sweet to a relaxing country break at Tulip Inn York - Burn Hall in Huby.
- Surrounded by chocolate box countryside in the heart of North Yorkshire, this extended Victorian mansion has 94 bedrooms in a modern extension in which you can enjoy an overnight stay for two in a double or twin room for just £49 (up to a £113.85 value).
- Alternatively, extend your stay to two nights for £69 (up to a £209.75 value).
- If you choose to dine on two courses in the evening, you will be treated to a bottle of house wine to accompany your meal.
- Wake in the morning to the enticing smell of your included full English breakfast.
- A late 12 p.m. checkout is included on your final morning.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By 27 January, 2014
Tulip Inn York - Burn Hall
One- (£49) or Two-Night (£69) Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Late Checkout, and Bottle of Wine if Dining
enjoy £64.85 savings
- from £49
up to 56%