76% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The walled city of York used to be famous for its confectionery and chocolate factories. Head just down the road and treat your sweet to a relaxing country break at Tulip Inn York - Burn Hall in Huby.
- Surrounded by chocolate box countryside in the heart of North Yorkshire, this extended Victorian mansion has 94 bedrooms in a modern extension in which you can enjoy an overnight stay for two in a double or twin room for just £49 (up to a £113.85 value).
- Alternatively, extend your stay to two nights for £69 (up to a £209.75 value).
- If you choose to dine on two courses in the evening, you will be treated to a bottle of house wine to accompany your meal.
- Wake in the morning to the enticing smell of your included full English breakfast.
- A late 12 p.m. checkout is included on your final morning.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 27 January, 2014
Tulip Inn York - Burn Hall
One- (£49) or Two-Night (£69) Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Late Checkout, and Bottle of Wine if Dining
enjoy £64.85 savings
- from £49
up to 56%