Backpacking around the world is an enlightening experience, but can also be arduous. Skip the hassle of globe-trotting and stop by Tsunami to get a taste of Asian culture instead:
• For £35 (up to an £80 value), learn how to rustle up flavourful cuisine at the award-winning eatery in Clapham with a sushi-making class.
• Two people can enjoy the class for £59 (a £160 value).
• In the classes -- held on Saturdays -- you'll be shown how to make seven types of sushi including tuna truffle hosomaki, vegetable special hosomaki, snow craburamaki (California roll), soft shell crab futomaki, salmon omusubi (triangle sushi), inari sushi, and sea bass nigiri.
• Eat your creations as you go, or take them home with provided containers, chopsticks, and soy sauce.
• Photos will be taken on the day and emailed to you later, to serve as a reminder.
Click 'Buy Now' and you won't have to share a hostel room with five other people to enjoy exotic cuisine.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 20, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »