Backpacking around the world is an enlightening experience, but can also be arduous. Skip the hassle of globe-trotting and stop by Tsunami to get a taste of Asian culture instead:
• For £35 (up to an £80 value), learn how to rustle up flavourful cuisine at the award-winning eatery in Clapham with a sushi-making class.
• Two people can enjoy the class for £59 (a £160 value).
• In the classes -- held on Saturdays -- you'll be shown how to make seven types of sushi including tuna truffle hosomaki, vegetable special hosomaki, snow craburamaki (California roll), soft shell crab futomaki, salmon omusubi (triangle sushi), inari sushi, and sea bass nigiri.
• Eat your creations as you go, or take them home with provided containers, chopsticks, and soy sauce.
• Photos will be taken on the day and emailed to you later, to serve as a reminder.
Click 'Buy Now' and you won't have to share a hostel room with five other people to enjoy exotic cuisine.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 20, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Sushi Making Class for One (£35) or Two (£59) People
popular right now
VIP Package to 'Monty Python Live (mostly) one down, five to go' wi...£99
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Two-Night Wiltshire Gourmet Getaway for Two with Three-Course Dinne...£199
The Click Studios
Family Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch and Two 5x7-Inch Prints£15
T hair and beauty salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Half-Head Highlights or Full Head of Colour£39
Segway Experience for Two£29