As much as we love our favourite foods, the feeling isn't always mutual. Today's deal from Eszences could help you get to the root of the problem.
• For £39 (up to a £175 value) get a 30 to 60-minute food intolerance test or 'metabolic digestive' test.
• The 'metabolic digestive' test aims to look at how your digestive system and metabolism are working.
• Or for £69 (up to a £370 value) accompany your choice of either test with a comprehensive analysis as well.
• The comprehensive analysis is a test that looks at the body as a whole, aiming to pinpoint any imbalances.
• It aims to evaluate more than 5,000 factors including bacteria, nutrient deficiencies, environmental sensitivities, and more with the goal of suggesting potential causes for your issues.
• £89 (a £515 value) gets you both food intolerance and 'metabolic digestive' tests, plus the comprehensive analysis.
• Read more about how Eszences' clients testify to the benefits of treatments.
• Valid Monday to Friday.
Click 'Buy Now' and start getting food intolerance off your plate.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By August 14, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Food Intolerance or 'Metabolic Digestive' Test (£39), with Comprehensive Analysis (£69); Or Both Tests and Comprehensive Analysis (£89)
- from £39
up to 78%