Exercise needn't be limited to the gym -- why not get a helping of fresh air alongside your workout with Tabata in the Park?
• For £5 (a £20 value) enjoy three sessions to be used within two months.
• £9 (a £40 value) gets the same for two people.
• Enjoy ten sessions for one person to be used within six months for £11 (a £65 value).
• The same for two people is £20 (a £130 value).
• If you want to really get into it, then £11 (a £50 value) gets a one-month pass for one person, or £20 (a £100 value) for two people.
• You can attend as many classes -- peak and off peak -- as you like during this period.
• £30 (a £150 value) gets a three-month pass for one, during which you can attend as many classes as you like.
• Tabata is a style of working out, named after Dr. Izumi Tabata and focuses on the principles of high intensity interval training.
• Each 30-minute sessions consists of a warm up, Tabata workout, and cool down.
• Bursts of 20-second exercises are followed by 10 seconds of rest, and repeated eight times.
• All the major muscle groups are worked in order to get the most from each session.
• Classes take place on Clapham Common behind the Long Pond on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 17 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Tabata in the Park
Three Tabata Fitness Classes for One (£5) or Two (£9); Ten Classes for One (£11) or Two (£20); One-Month Pass for One (£11) or Two (£20); or Three-Month Pass for One (£30)
- from £5
up to 75%