Is it any wonder Charlie's Angels look so ripped when they spend their days kicking butt? It's not so easy to fit in that kind of exercise when you've got a full-time job as well, but today's deal from The Spa Boutique could help.
- Sander a £89 (a £450 value) fee our way for three i-Lipo sessions at the Coombe Road spa, close to Kingston station.
- Alternatively, make it £149 (a £750 value) for six treatments, ideal if you'd prefer to Cook up some more sessions.
- Closer investigation of the half-hour therapy will reveal that it uses low-level lasers to target problem areas, and could help you achieve a more svelte silhouette -- choose one area from upper arms, abdomen, or thighs.
- A maximun of up to three sessions can be taken per week.
- You will also get 10 minutes on the vibro plates after each session, as well as an additional 20% off i-Lipo sessions.
- Just 25 minutes from Waterloo by train, the spa features friendly and approachable therapists.
- Available for new customers only.
Today's deal won't wait around for long: click 'Buy Now' and catch it while you can.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 26 January, 2014